Friday, August 1, 2014

Five Minute Friday: Begin

God provides us chance to begin again each day, each moment.

We stumble. We sin. We mess up.

When we confess it to God and ask for His forgiveness. He freely gives us His forgiveness and a chance to begin again. We start over with a no record of what we have done.

That chance to begin again is something we need constantly. A chance to begin again is something we need each day, each moment.

I'm thankful that God offers us that chance. As many times as I may need it.

All I have to do is return to Him and ask Him for that chance again. I don't have to try to do the right thing so He will give me that chance. I just have to ask and it is given. God's grace poured out on my life.

The chance to begin again is available to all who are willing to confess their sin and ask God for forgiveness - for a chance to begin again.



Joining in with Five Minute Friday again today. This week's word is "begin."

No comments:

Post a Comment