Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Where is Your Trust & Confidence?

Where is your trust?

What have you placed your confidence in?

These are important questions to ask. They have a significant impact on how we live.

Jeremiah 17:7-8 says:
"But blessed is the one who trusts in the Lord,
     whose confidence is in Him.
They will be like a tree planted by the water
     that sends out roots by the stream.
It does not fear when heat comes;
     its leaves are always green.
It had no worries in a year of drought
     and never fails to bear fruit."

When I read these verses, I'm left asking the questions I opened this post with.

Where is my trust?

Where have I placed my confidence?

Have I placed my confidence and trust in the Lord? Or have I placed it elsewhere?

When we place our trust and confidence completely in God, we're reaching out to the Source of Life that will sustain us whatever comes our way. We are then sustained, even through the hard times. We will continue to flourish because we've tapped into a Life Source that cannot be taken from us.

Where is your trust?

Where have you placed your confidence?

No comments:

Post a Comment