Wednesday, August 24, 2022

"Love Me Till I'm Me Again"

 "Love me till I'm me again"

Those words are on the wall of of a coffee shop I like to spend time in reading and writing. I see them regularly and I've pondered them from time to time.

In the last few weeks I've thought about them a lot more. I realize how much we need people who do that.

"Love me till I'm me again"

The life will bring things our way that knock us off our feet. Everything feels unstable, unsure. We're facing an unknown. In many ways we've all been living that the last few years.

When this happens, we might not feel like our usual self.

And we need people who stick with us through it. Who keep loving us. Who keep showing up for us. We need people who will love us until we're ourselves again. People who will be patient with us. People who don't walk away because we're struggling.

No comments:

Post a Comment