Thursday, July 26, 2012

noticing God

These days I often find myself seeing ideas for things to write about in all sorts of things. It's something that has seemed to come with placing a greater focus on my blog and having a schedule I'm trying to follow. I pay more attention to things - whether it be what I'm listening to or reading or something I'm doing.

It's not that I normally go through life oblivious to all these things. I've always paid attention to what is happening around me because it interests me. It's more like I'm learning to notice more of what God is up to in the world around me and in my own life.

It's easy to go through life without really paying attention to all the ways God is at work - especially when life is going relatively smoothly. But, I'm beginning to see that I miss so much when I do that. God is always at work in our world, we just have to be on the look out for it because it's not always in the big things. Sometimes the most amazing way to see God at work is to notice all the seemingly little things He does everyday.

How are you doing at noticing God at work in the lives of those around you?

No comments:

Post a Comment