Monday, July 26, 2021

In the Struggle

 I've shared a couple of poems that I wrote in processing things with my Grandma. One back in 2018 and one just a few days ago. Things didn't feel complete yet, but I wasn't sure if I was going to share the rest of them. Today, I'm choosing to share the next part.


I see you there

Fighting to stay here

You keep holding on

To life on this earth

 

I see you there

Struggling to stay here

It’s time to let go

It’s time to go home

 

We know where you’re going

Our Savior is waiting

With welcoming arms

For you to come to Him

 

We’ll miss you down here

But we will be okay

We know where you’re going

That it will be better

 

We know we can trust Him

Our Savior to hold you

To welcome you to Him

Cuz He loves you the most

 

I treasure it all

Every hug, every smile

Every thing you came to

Every card that you wrote

 

I see you there

I choose to let go

Trusting our Savior

Who loves you the most


No comments:

Post a Comment